About the team:
Where are we from?
Our interdisciplinary team consists of students and faculty members from the University of Manitoba in collaboration with the U of M Space Technology and Advanced Research Lab (STAR Lab), University of Winnipeg, York University, Interlake School Division, and Magellan Aerospace.
Meet our team leads!
- Dr. Philip Ferguson --- Principal Investigator, Faculty Advisor
- Dr. Witold Kinsner --- Faculty Advisor
- Jaime Campos --- Project Manager, Operations
- Matthew Driedger --- Mechanical/Structure, Payload
- Valorie Platero --- Communications, Electrical/Power, Outreach
- Aimee Carvey --- Thermal, Assembly Integration & Testing
- Amin Yahyaabadi --- Command & Data Handling
- Rishabh Sahani --- Attitude Determination & Control
- Tamkin Rahman --- Flight Software
- Sawyer Rempel --- Ground Station
- Varsha Parthasarathy --- Systems
- Maria Nickel –-- Educational Lead @CDNSpacegal
Engineering Information & Technology Complex (EITC)
University of Manitoba